Matt & Melissa, NJ Farm Wedding

I don’t even know where to begin with this wedding… I knew it was going to be fabulous on so many levels.

It was an awesome way to kick-off the wedding season and we really enjoyed EVERYONE that we worked with Saturday…and I mean everyone was so sweet from the guests, to vendors, the wedding party, and especially Melissa & Matt.

I’ll let the  50+ sneak peek pictures speak for themselves!

To read more about the elaborate wedding day preparations, click HERE to Savannah’s Garden.

above two pictures by katrina

This wedding was complete with Pony rides!

I love this picture on the above  right.

Melissa & Matt were not afraid of getting dirty…..

Above picture by katrina

There were so many beautiful reception details…..

Inside the barn was breathtaking. SO many DETAILS.

The flowers were amazing ( as always when done by Laura Davis @ Savannah’s Garden! )

Custom made card box!

This cake was AMAZING. Darren from The Cake Studio in Ocean City did a wonderful job.

Congratulations to you both!!

Comments
18 Responses to “Matt & Melissa, NJ Farm Wedding”
  1. Laura says:

I KNEW these would come out fabulous!!! I can’t wait to see the rest!

2. Love, Love, Love!!!! Amazing job by both of my favorite Laura’s!

3. kathy says:

OMG. These are the MOST FABULOUS Wedding pictures I have ever seen in my life!!!

SO much creativity and beautiful ideas all in one place–amazing, incredible!!!

4. Mary Alice Creamer-Stenberg says:

Wish you the very best. These wedding photos are like I never seen before. Beautiful, amazing I love them all, but the ones at the farm are my favorites. The bride’s dress is soooooooo beautiful.

5. Nick & Tina Mesiano says:

Congrats!! Your pictures are really GREAT! Love the farm theme! Best of love to you both!

6. Jean Weber says:

Love the wedding theme and location. I would like sunflowers for my wedding too. It looks beautiful.

7. Alyx says:

i`m in love with the cake and her dress….they are so amazing…good job! ;)

8. Kim says:

Can you share where this wedding was? I think the barn is gorgeous!

9. Congrats!! love to you both! Wish you the very best. your picture is beautiful. its make the special blog creation.

10. Stephanie says:

Hi,
    I was drooling over these photos and am desperate to know where this wedding took place! Can anyone share the location?! I will also be inquiring about your photography packages as I adore your artistic eye! I have only been engaged a week so there is a lot of time still, but I am looking for farm type locations, specifically with barns for the reception!
    Thank you for your help!

11. Hi Stephanie! The wedding took place at a private farm in South Jersey. If you are interested in wedding photography– Just send me an email laura (at) laura leigh photo.com if you would like to view my packages & prices!

12. courtney says:

where did you get married? where is this?

13. Hi courtney, it was held at a private residence.

14. Dawn Easterday says:

Just beautiful! This is exactly what my daughter is looking for. I understand this is a private residence but are they willing to rent? We have been all over the internet trying to find an establishment like this without having to drive to PA. Any feedback is welcomed! And Laura, would also be interested in packages and prices. Thank you!

15. Love her dress and the sunflower bouquet! Just “Pinned” a photo onto our “Spring Wedding Inspiration Board” on Pinterest.

16. Noelle says:

We are interested in this venue as well. Is there any chance that this residence rents the property?

Thanks!

Noelle

17. Hi Noelle, I don’t believe they are currently renting. However, you can follow the link to the florist (listed in my blog post) and inquire about the venue.

18. Alicia says:

These pictures are great:) Where is this place? I am having such a hard time finding a good rustic venue for my wedding, and they all have port-o-pots on the farm. Are there any barns with pluming? :/